What are the benefits of consuming organic products?
- Are ecologically, socially and economically sustainable.
- Are more pure, tasty and aromatic, recovering the essence of food.
- Protect the health of consumers.
- Strive to improve the quality of life for farmers and their employees, according to ethical principles of human.
- Preserve biodiversity, seed varieties and growing conditions for future generations.
What is an organic product?
- It is a healthy and toxic-free. Their output is always the concern of protecting the health of consumers and the environment.
- Organic foods have no residues of pesticides and toxic fertilizers, production system protects and respects the resources and cycles of nature.
- Processed products also retain the same principles and precautions.