Auditor – Management control for multinational company
Business School ; University education in Business Administration;
3 years of experience in at least accounting firm audit focused on service.
The position will be within the Administrative and Financial Department. The auditor will oversee the accounting and control processes of our Argentina subsidiary. Also, will be in charge of the control of the accounting information 5 subsidiaries in the region.
Working in collaboration with the parent company, Directors of subsidiaries and local accountants, the Auditor will be responsible for the challenge of managing and improving financial performance.
Working under the responsibility of the Regional Director and the Executive Director, the auditor is fully integrated management of the company and is both a pivot and a facilitator of financial communication.
Their participation will facilitate
- Financial Visibility, particularly in terms of cash flow and profitability,
- economic analysis to improve the management of operations and facilitate decision-making of managers.
For this task, the auditor needs to master and ensure financial information at the source, and therefore be very involved in the daily management control and accounting.
FIELD OF FUNCTION:
- Follow piloting tools subsidiaries. The auditor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of such information and is the source for improvement. The auditor also plays a key role in the consolidation process of the Group's accounts facilitating and ensuring the consistency of accounting data reported to the parent company.
- Coordinator of the budget process for subsidiaries in the region, The Auditor is responsible for organizing the collection of budget data, to verify their consistency, and submitting them to the directors to guide them in determining the budget and objectives.
- Develop and disseminate tools, relevant indicators and management control procedures at the level of subsidiaries (for example :tools to define the margin customers, ROI analysis, optimization of structural costs).
- Participate in the strengthening of internal control by identifying weaknesses and propose corrective procedures.
An excellent command of Excel is essential and, general, sensitivity to management systems and data analysis.
English mandatory. French, one more.
Travel in the Americas region (3 the 4 times a year)
Department responsible. Certificate Issuing Transaction
The position integrates the operational sector. Responsible will oversee the control and coordination of processes for issuing certificates.
Working under the direct responsibility of the Regional Director and the Executive Director, It will be fully integrated into the operational management of the company being a pivot and facilitator of communication between the operating area and customers.
Working in collaboration with the Department. Technical, the challenge will be in charge of optimizing procedures and lead the team to ensure the efficiency of processes to comply in a timely manner with the issuance of certificates to customers, and generate updated for Directors about the evolution of certificates and average delay times.
- Management skills and coordination teams.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Leadership, responsible, committed, proactive
- High frustration tolerance
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis
- profile proactive, dynamic, Thorough and detailed in detail
- assessable strongly: knowledge of standards and quality certifications in the food industry
- Knowledge of Foreign Trade and Export Documentation
- English (exclusionary)
- Monitoring and review of applications for licenses.
- Monitor and manage the preparation and issuance
- Problem resolution, analysis preventive and corrective procedures
- Coordinate and lead the team (3 dependents)
- Control of documents and information. And check consistency analysis.
- Reception, monitoring and complaint resolution provided by the customer
- Meet company goals ensuring optimum performance
- Conduct compliance with quality standards set by the company
- Optimize workflow and procedures to ensure deadlines
- Anticipate customer grievances identifying problems
- Customer satisfaction (time and quality) with the presentation of certificates
- professional 3 years of experience in management teams and personnel in charge
- Valuable experience in Quality Management Systems
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- effective contract
- stable position in dynamic and innovative business group, with good working environment
- Lun life 9 a 18 hs.
- CABA area
- Travel within the country to visit major customers (2 the 3 year)
Responsible technician certification
Professional degree or Engineer Agronomist or agriculture or veterinary or zootechnical or food.
Minimal 2 years of experience in agricultural production activities and / or agro-ecological before or after finishing academic studies mentioned.
Knowledge in tropical agricultural production, of coffee, cacao…
- Conduct the evaluation of the inspection report.
- Conduct annual risk analysis for all projects.
- Issuing certification decision in accordance with procedures, instructions and catalog penalty
- Coordinate the effective implementation of procedures level changes, instructions and certification policies that affect their areas of performance and relevant communication who is responsible.
- Define the monitoring and surveillance of certification processes, based on address validation and ensure its implementation.
- To train, preparing the proposal for initial qualification and conduct assessments of inspectors.
- Receive all inspection reports and to evaluate it so.
- Perform and monitor technical communications sent to customers.
- Focus on results.
- Planning and organization.
- Management relationships (Excellent).
- Pressure tolerance.