Stakeholders contacted using This formulary indicating which position you want to apply.
Certification Technical Manager
Professional degree or Engineer Agronomist or agriculture or veterinary or zootechnical or food.
Minimal 2 years of experience in agricultural production activities and / or agro-ecological before or after finishing academic studies mentioned.
Knowledge in tropical agricultural production, of coffee, cacao.
- Direct contact with customers in the region, business profile.
- Conduct the evaluation of the inspection report.
- Conduct annual risk analysis for all projects.
- Issuing certification decision in accordance with procedures, instructions and catalog penalty.
- Coordinate the effective implementation of procedures level changes, instructions and certification policies that affect their areas of performance and relevant communication who is responsible.
- Define the monitoring and surveillance of certification processes, based on address validation and ensure its implementation.
- To train, preparing the proposal for initial qualification and conduct assessments of inspectors.
- Receive all inspection reports and to evaluate it so.
- Perform and monitor technical communications sent to customers.
- Excellent handling personal relationships.
- Focus on results.
- Planning and organization.
- Pressure tolerance.
Job title: Engineer agronomist or agriculture, veterinary, zootécnico.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in agricultural production activities and / or agro-ecological before or after finishing academic studies mentioned.
- Field experience / audits.
- Knowledge of quality management system.
- ISO standards knowledge / FOOD SAFETY.
- Knowledge monitoring indicators.
- Intermediate-advanced English knowledge.
- Desirable skills in interpreting laboratory test results (waste)
1.- operational management:
- Defining and monitoring the annual evaluation plan and definition of the necessary resources to achieve this plan.
- Monitoring of deadlines and assessment tasks performed by auditors.
- Creation, validation, implementation and monitoring of the annual risk management plan.
- Ensure that the inspection planning is done properly and on time.
2.- Management skills:
- Hiring staff assessment.
- Implementation and monitoring of the initial qualification process for auditors, including theoretical parts (training) and practices (Observation and Monitoring).
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of the annual training plan for auditors (inspection methodology, procedures, tools and regulations).
- Conducting annual evaluations auditors.
- Decision on qualification for auditors.
- Implementation and monitoring of qualifying conditions and corrective actions decided after monitoring and evaluation.
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of the annual monitoring plan.
- Approving and managing conflicts of interest for auditors.
3.- Quality Management:
- Claims management activities related to evaluation.
- Monitoring of internal and external audits: response and implementation of corrective actions.
- Establish quality goals (deadlines, quality reports, Customer feedback, etc.)